dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Triple Combo Box and access database?

Triple Combo Box and access database?

Hi everybody, I have two important questions, can anyone answer at least one of my questions please?

1- Anybody knows how to add function to the third box so that the pages load inside the iframe instead of opening in new page?

Here's the code:

http://rydeoncycle-mk.myartsonline.com/triple_box.html

or

2- I have a MS access database but not I'm sure whether it is possible to run access query through my website or not?

If so, then I don't have to use that javascript code in my website. If not, then I have to type all my data into html pages and create nearly 5000 different page for that javascript to run. I think it'll take me at least 6 months to do that.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Regarding your 2nd question you can use any server side language like ASP to connect the Access database and fetch data.

Quote Originally Posted by nitinmukesh View Post
    Regarding your 2nd question you can use any server side language like ASP to connect the Access database and fetch data.
    Hi, thanks for the answer. My server only supports MySQL and PosgreSQL, is it possible to run access database on my server?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam80 View Post
    Hi, thanks for the answer. My server only supports MySQL and PosgreSQL, is it possible to run access database on my server?
    I am not sure if you can use Access database on Linux server but I am sure it works on Windows. Please confirm this with your hosting provider.

If it does not support Access maybe you can convert Access database to MySQL and then use PHP to fetch data.

Thanks for your help.

Thread Information