www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Web Developer/Programmer for Study Abroad Startup

Web Developer/Programmer for Study Abroad Startup

Hello everyone,

We are Students Gone Global, a cool new startup that is bringing a blogging platform to the study abroad community. We are looking to add a Web Developer/Lead Programmer to our management team in preparation of a late February/early March public launch. The position involves working with pre-existing software (e.g., Wordpress) and we are seeking a highly motivated developer with PHP/MySQL skills to join our rapidly expanding team. Some of the duties will include:

Managing back-end development of the entire website

Custom plugin and module development for WordPress

Installation, Configuration & Upgrade of WordPress themes

Collaborate with the Executive Partners to determine a long-term website vision

Ongoing development of the website

No re-location is necessary. We are very excited about how our website will look for our upcoming launch, but we also realize it is absolutely necessary to bring someone on board that can continually work to improve what we have in order for us to reach maximum virality in our target market.

If you are interested in learning more about our company and this role, please send me a private message or reply in this topic.

Thanks,

Michael

Hi,
    we are interested in your project.
    We have a great expertise in developing web apps using PHP/ASP + SQL technologies.

We'd love to work with you - please fell free to share your requirements/details.

Looking forward to working with you.

Thanks,
    tatyana.miroshnyk@dbbest.com

http://www.DBBest.com

Hello there,

When possible message me directly or call 1-800-219-1314.
    I can help you 100%. Visit www.webdevelopmentgroup.org
    for my recent projects & Development.

Hi Tanya,

Thank you for your response. However, I must have not made myself very clear. We are not interested in working with a company nor are we interested in paying someone for a " one and done" service.

We are interested in an individual who is equally passionate about the student travel industry and willing to join our startup management team for equity shares and for the thrill of building something potentially very valuable to the industry.

Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    Hi Tanya,

Thank you for your response. However, I must have not made myself very clear. We are not interested in working with a company nor are we interested in paying someone for a " one and done" service.

We are interested in an individual who is equally passionate about the student travel industry and willing to join our startup management team for equity shares and for the thrill of building something potentially very valuable to the industry.
    Thank you. if you have some questions or perhaps you need some advanced help, please don't hesitate to contact me.
    We would be glad to help you in any way.

Thread Information