dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: URGENT job. UK devs only please

URGENT job. UK devs only please

Hi,

We are a bona fide company based near London attempting to build quite a simple PHP / MySQL site.

We have paid 2 developers on PPH and have been ripped off both times. Because of this we only want to deal with UK based developers please where we can go and knock on somebody's door if necessary!

Our requirement is similar in principal to a dating site in structure, but deals with house and flat sharing in France. It is a simple offer and demand "matching" service with an internal messaging system, Google map search function and Paypal checkout.

This site should have rolled out on 15th January. It was then postponed to 15th February due to the guy in Bangladesh who was developing it disappearing in a puff of smoke. The Scottish guy who took the project over simply stole our money ...

This job is now therefore very, very urgent. If you cannot devote a week or 10 days full time work to get it up and running please do not contact us.

Because of the inaccurate nature of Post Codes in France we would like, as an add on, a property search function like this http://www.startutorial.com/articles...e-creator#sec3 This API should either be delivered with the site or as a betterment as quickly as possible after deployement of the site.

If you are a competent developer and can deliver this application within the timeframe we need please contact us here or email: colocation.eu.com@gmail.com

Many Thanks,

Keith

Hey there,

we have a location in the U.K email me directly william@webdevelopmentgroup.org

I wish i could have this one

Thread Information