www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Web Programmer for Video Coding

Web Programmer for Video Coding

needs membership and videos coded pay per view, three merchandise buttons and linked to my paypal

I have been hearing $50/hour or $700 for the whole site with one hour of maintenance per month (to swap out videos and merchandise that are not selling).

Hosting has been paid for through godaddy (we are aware that it may change based upon how the site is built), domain name has been paid for. I have a link to another site for reference, I also have the mock up decision for my site but I am open to having that change as well.

I am looking at the skill and basically I need someone that knows how to write the language/coding so that the videos cannot be stolen and they are pay per view, three merchandise tabs and membership based, the client does not have to be a member to watch the videos and/or buy merchandise.

Thank you

Hello there,

when possible give me a call me directly 1-800-219-1314,
    or email me directly william@webdevelopmentgroup.org.

Hi!

We would like to help you with implementation the features which you mentioned above. Please feel free to contact me directly at tatayna.miroshnyk@dbbest.com.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi!

We would like to help you with implementation the features which you mentioned above. Please feel free to contact me directly at tatayna.miroshnyk@dbbest.com.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

I'll try and help you out here. Do you know how trying to build a complicated, secure, money making site for $700 (at a time) is going to end up costing you a lot of money?

You are going to pay these offshore guys in India $700 for a piece of crap that doesn't work (but is probably built to your precise specifications, you just don't realize how your precise specifications will need to be modified) that won't be usable. So then you'll start over, with somebody else, probably for another $1000 (because you realized that $700 was not enough) and the same thing is going to happen (because $1000 is still not enough, you are just trying to do it on the cheap). By this time, you might have learned your lesson and go with an agency that, while probably not as cheap, will assure their work and end up paying them $5000 or so.

Total Development cost: $6700

OR

You could just skip right to the end and pay a total of $5000 or so.

You want a money generating adult site built for $700? I want to win the lotto and go live on a boat....oh well.
    I've switched careers...
    I'm NO LONGER a scientist,
    but now a web developer...
    awesome.

aj_nsc couldn't be more right.

The idea is pretty complex when it comes to the creation. Creating something to secure your videos alone would cost you $700. And they always say, nothing is ever totally secure if it's being streamed over the web. There's always something that can strip it out.
    I'm always up for networking with fellow web professionals. Connect with me on LinkedIn if you like!

There is no way that this can be a 3 figure job that's the bottom line.
    Good Luck

Santos Systems

Thread Information