www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Where to find ecommerce web developers?

Where to find ecommerce web developers?

Hello All,

I am currently looking to hire a web developer for our ecommerce company- we are located in NYC and want someone working on site in our office. I have been struggling to find someone to fill this position. Any advice on where to post this job?

I have used dice, craigslist, indeed, linkedin, careerbuilder, monster, authentic jobs....any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the job description:

General Skills:
    - eCommerce experience – Basic understanding of common features of the major e-commerce solutions, especially payment processing, product importing via CSV or txt, conversion systems, EDI and security features– Should be between an intermediate and expert level.
    - Ability to manage multiple ongoing work streams simultaneously and meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
    - Team player with strong interpersonal skills while also self-motivated and able to work independently
    - Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills

Qualifications:
    - PHP Development : Must be able to create and manipulate PHP for functionality, namely for financial and e-commerce services – Should be at an intermediate level and provide some examples of code or websites.
    - Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) –2+ years’ experience.
    - HTML and HTML Validation –2+ years’ experience.
    - Content Management Maintenance – experience with at least 2 major CMS (Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, etc)
    - PSD to template – Able to convert PSD layouts to templates in specific CMS.
    - Server maintenance, SSH and bash commands – Some experience needed.
    - Photoshop Experience – Some experience needed.

Responsibilities:
    - Must be available for full time on-site work
    - Focus will be on both front-end development and back-end work
    - Develop code for the website
    - Make technical recommendations related to user experience and capabilities
    - Research emerging technologies with the goal of applying these technologies to current and future projects

Are you interested to consider outsourcing developers for your work. PM sent.

Thanks

No, we want to begin building a technology team in office. We're located in NYC.

I would be more then willing to help you. When possible message me or call me directly 1-800-219-1314.

Do you have relocation support?
    Good Luck

Santos Systems

Thread Information