Hi there I'm new here this is my first post. I have just gotten back into the web game working for the girl scouts of utah as their web dev/web graphic designer. The site is already created and I have begun to make a number of updates and changes. Initially I noticed that I had to reset my browser everytime I wanted to see the changes I made take place. After a while I realized this was a problem so I searched out a solution to make the cache reset automatically. I found this bit of code that I was to add to the <head> area of the site:

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Cache-Control" CONTENT="no-cache">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma-directive" CONTENT="no-cache">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Cache-Directive" CONTENT="no-cache">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Expires" CONTENT="0">

That got me half way there........now I dont have to reset the browser anymore but I still have to hit refresh to see the changes. The problem is, I tried an older browser and it still loaded the old page fresh on open and then I had to hit refresh again to see the new page. This isn't fully what I want right? I mean what old lady is going to know that she needs to hit refresh a second time after going to the page so she can see a new event thats been added? Can someone help me out with this? I need to be able to just close the browser and reopen it and see a change and I need visitors of the site to be able to do the same.