www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Buying a website and need help

Buying a website and need help

Hi Everyone, Before I start I am new to the area of Website Development and my questions are pretty basic,

I am buying a website, similar to www.domain.com.au and www.realestate.com.au that is going to be customised to be used in another country for real estate listings.

I am planning to grow the website and expand etc. and want a good starting point.

The website is fully set up all ready and for sale for $999 (Is this too good to be true cheap or is does this sounds reasonable?)

What sort of questions should I be asking the person who made the website about how its made, he says I can choose a domain name of my choice and he will make a website.. and what sort of questions should I ask about hosting etc.

Finally what sort of costs would I be looking at for having a website active per year?

And what sort of money am I looking at to get a 1st page in google?

Here is a link to a website very similar to the one i am buying
    http://www.propertywebmaster.co.uk/

Does it look any good?

Thanks so so much in advance!

Buying the website is very simple for those who need the website development and the question for the www.domain.com.au and www.realestate.com.au that is going to be customised to be used in another country for real estate listings.

I don't understand your reply?

I don't understand your reply?

What is your plan of marketing the website?

Are you able to attach the website to local real estate database to dynamically update the website?

EDIT:

Couple of years ago, I did real estate lead generation sites. It was tough and the real estate agents were a pain in the a$$ to work with.

Thread Information