dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Facebook iframe form submit then post to wall pop up

Facebook iframe form submit then post to wall pop up

Hey! I'm working on a facebook iframe which is basically a prize draw where the user enters his/her email in a form to participate. I have seen on some other similar facebook tabs that when you submit the form then the facebook feed dialog pops up so the user can post the their wall. Would anyone be able to share how that is done? I have it currently as a button on the page that loads after submit, but i really think this pop-up immediately after submit works more effectively in terms of social sharing. The task I have been set with this tab is to really drive fan acquisition so it's quite important that there is a low barrier to entry. Anyways, any help on the above would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Nick

Try with 123ContactForm, they have a Facebook form making app that does quite a lot. I honestly don't know if it's possible to link the form submit event to the Facebook feed dialog, but try speaking to their development team, think it's achievable. In the past 2 years I've been using this formmaking service and they did some amazing things on request (for example, I demanded domain mapping and now it's live).

Thread Information