www.webdeveloper.com
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you built an HTML5 and/or CSS3 site?

Quote Originally Posted by John Wilson View Post
    CSS3 and HTML 5 are capable of revolutionizing the way we design websites. Both include so many new features and functions that it can be hard to wrap your head around them at times.
    I'm a convert to CSS3/HTML5, but you need to watch out for vendor-specific syntax, and none of it works on IE8 and below. The W3S manual is very good in that respect.
    Share on Google+

My site : elevadores de coches designed in html5 and css3
    visit and comment the mistakes thx.

I have a site http://torfaenpcrepair.com/ which was created with my hosts online editor aka WYSIWYG and I want to convert it to HTML5 if possible, can any one advise where to start.
    Share on Google+

@TPCR

The first thing I'd suggest is to have a look at the source code, using the browser's "view source code" option. You will find that the html is just a shell. There is virtually nothing there. So it will probably validate as HTML5 anyway!
    Share on Google+

@TPCR,

Then you might want to validate the html and css using the W3C validators. I've just done that and there were 4 html errors and 29 css ones. You can either use the valiidators directly, or use the shell on my site: www.emberwebsites.co.uk/html/ which will run the html, css and link validators in one go.
    Share on Google+

How can we make a website through CSS and html with good feature.
    Share on Google+

Yes i tried many time but do not do this , i get bored to doing this so that i left it and do some thing else .
    Share on Google+

Yes: http://jp29.org/5index.htm

Once the HTML5 and CSS3 elements/attributes become more stable and interoperable with all user agents I will migrate my pages.

JP
    Web Developer Tool Kit - for creating Standards compliant and Interoperable web pages
    W3C Markup Validation Service - validate HTML code for reliable rendering in all Browsers
    WAVE accessibility evaluation tool - check page structure, image alt text, form labels, etc.
    Share on Google+

Using 3D canvas for animation of HTML elements

I specifically used the new HTML 5 3D canvas, also called WebGL(TM) to animate
    HTML elements. For me this was very attractive, because with
    3D canvas you can download programs into the GPU and so
    create much faster/advanced animations than with pure javaScript.
    Because 3D canvas, however, does not run everywhere, there
    is a fall back into 2D canvas. The site is about an open source lib
    for this purpose: http://www.taccgl.org
    Share on Google+

jessysmith
    HTML5 applications are obviously written using JavaScript. But compared to other
    kinds of development environments , JavaScript
    suffers from an important limitation.
    Share on Google+

Great link to see the site in html nd css3
    Share on Google+

http://www.worksafetech.com (site css video html5) is my latest.
    I am a designer and developer.
    Share on Google+

HTML5 is a newer version and it has advance features as CSS3 has. It has a great impact on RWD that is responsive web designing that is useful to optimize the websites on all devices like smartphones as well.
    Share on Google+

http://etreading.com/ This is the first site I built for my neighbor/customer. I started learning html 5 and css3 about a month ago, so this is what I know so far. My site does support IE. Although, it took awhile to find out why IE didn't work when I first launched the site. I finally figured it out. When I was first building the site, I was using Chrome for test purposes, but I see that the site works with safari, chrome, firefox, and ie. I would say that this site would fall under reference and sales. It is informative, and the author is trying to sell something.
    Share on Google+

HTML5 is often compared to Flash, the two technologies are very different. Both include features for playing audio and video within web pages, and for using Scalable Vector Graphics.HTML5 is the XML serialization of HTML5. XML documents must be served with an XML . XHTML5 requires XML's strict, well-formed syntax.
    Share on Google+

Thread Information