dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Have you built an HTML5 and/or CSS3 site?

Hi ,how u made it? please could u tell me the process and variation in it..
    Share on Google+

Hi friends You can use html 5.0 it is a very easy to use and it have a very much advantages
    Share on Google+

thanks for the tips guys.
    i want to know more about html.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by gaurav.insight View Post
    Hi friends You can use html 5.0 it is a very easy to use and it have a very much advantages
    #A description (text) of what elements of HTML5 or CSS3 you used:
    Mainly I'm using the rounding and shading effects of CSS.
    Using the html5 doctype, and adjusted coding to suit.

#Information on why you chose HTML5:
    It is the latest version, I had to relearn some basics to start my project.
    My site is coded for the future not the past. (despite all the hours making it look half decant in IE7 -.-

#Anything cool about why/how/where you used HTML5/CSS3 (brag a bit!):
    Rounding and shading is cool right? no...?

#What category your site falls into: entertainment, multimedia, reference, social, education, productivity, sales, other?:
    Well sales, in June anyway. Though i have plans to add a social bit for bands possible, and there will be reference guides and multimedia of our small bands we will hopefully be supporting.

#Does your site support IE pinning? (if you are not sure, then the answer is no):
    No. But i googled it and want it -.- its on the list.

#What browsers is your site optimized for? (Firefox, IE, Opera, Safari, Chrome, other):
    I aimed for general compatibility, My site works and displays perfectly on Iphones and Ipads, and all the browsers mentioned above.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by nin Mukherjee View Post
    Can anyone please help me with this embedded code, to stop autoplay in the blog.

<div id="vnVideoPlayerContent"></div><script>var ven_video_key="KzEyOTkwOXx8OTk4";var ven_width="405";var ven_height="325";</script><script type="text/javascript" src="http://ventunotech.com/plugins/cntplayer/ventuno_player.js"></script>

As soon as the blog opens the video automatically starts. Can you please let me know how to stop this.........I have tried to do a bit of tinkering with the code but it did not work.

Any help from you would be highly appreciated.
    We are creating an HTML5 & CSS3 site using Wordpress.
    Any tips?
    Max width for the ipad? Many people will soon be adopting this screen resolution as opposed to 1024X768. Any other recommendations about including Wordpress plugins SEO tips?
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by rorosun View Post
    we are creating an html5 & css3 site using wordpress.
    Any tips?
    Max width for the ipad? Many people will soon be adopting this screen resolution as opposed to 1024x768. Any other recommendations about including wordpress plugins seo tips?
    thanks
    Share on Google+

yeah i built a website in html5/css3 but i had a issue with cross browser issue with html5.When we do form validation in html5 it is not same on all browsers and change their style in firefox chrome and in internet explorer as well
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by ethan12 View Post
    yeah i built a website in html5/css3 but i had a issue شركة تنظيف بالرياض افضل شركة كشف تسربات بالرياض مكافحة حشرات تنظيف شقق بالرياض افضل شركة تخزين أثاث افضل شركة نظافة فلل وشقق و خزانات بالرياض شركات المنيوم ابواب سحب زجاج نوافذ
    with cross browser issue with html5.When we do form validation in html5 it is not same on all browsers and change their style in firefox chrome and in internet explorer as well
    very cool
    Last edited by esmaeilhamdy; 07-29-2013 at 11:16 AM.
    Share on Google+

Look here:
    I make an HTML5 Editor for Online Printing.

http://www.wandmann.de/demoshop3/en/

do you mean that?
    Tom
    Share on Google+

Yes, i did, its not hard job.
    Share on Google+

description (text) of what elements of HTML5 or CSS3 you used:
    Mainly I'm using the rounding and shading effects of CSS.
    Using the html5 doctype, and adjusted coding to suit.

#Information on why you chose HTML5:
    It is the latest version, I had to relearn some basics to start my project.
    My site is coded for the future not the past. (despite all the hours making it look half decant in IE7 -.-

#Anything cool about why/how/where you used HTML5/CSS3 (brag a bit!):
    Rounding and shading is cool right? no...?

#What category your site falls into: entertainment, multimedia, reference, social, education, productivity, sales, other?:
    Well sales, in June anyway. Though i have plans to add a social bit for bands possible, and there will be reference guides and multimedia of our small bands we will hopefully be supporting.

#Does your site support IE pinning? (if you are not sure, then the answer is no):
    No. But i googled it and want it -.- its on the list.

#What browsers is your site optimized for? (Firefox, IE, Opera, Safari, Chrome, other):
    I aimed for general compatibility, My site works and displays perfectly on Iphones and Ipads, and all the browsers mentioned above
    Share on Google+

Hey, Nice working of you on your website.I like your work very much.I saw this type of content in few website.You have a good content in your website.You can Visite my website.This web is updating After few minutes daily, you can get info about latest technology , solar panel , 3 three wheel scooter , latest mobile , cctv camera , on one plate form. Please visite my site about latest technology ,or about upcoming fashion.http://atechplanet.com/
    Share on Google+

Hi,

If you are looking for a website developed using HTML5 or CSS3 then you can contact ablysoft professional expert.
    Share on Google+

it is easy to use html5 and css3 for website....
    Share on Google+

www.tradical360.com

I created the company I work for (Tradical 360) website with HTML5/CSS3 code. I also used some intermediate JavaScript/jQuery.

Pretty awesome website. I'm so damn proud of it.
    Share on Google+

Thread Information