www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Webmaster

Webmaster

I am looking for a webmaster to help develop and design the site in an ongoing basis. This proposed site is a membership site that will allow people to upload photographs, and be able to send messages with each other in a secure manner. I am fine with using existing templates but with some modifications.

Prefer someone who lives in the US.

Web development & design with a proven track record is a must.

Website will need ongoing support.

Ability to meet deadlines with excellent communication skills

Results driven and desire to help business be a global success

Compensation will be based on a few factors. You can take phantom ownership, meaning for 2 years you can take equality as an owner without any of the risk of being on the financial risks on being on the executive team or we can pay you on a floating scale as we meet certain financial benchmarks. The risk with the first example is you time, but a chance to earn a lot of money and contribute to the mission of the business. The second option does not have the possibility of earning as much if the company does well but minimizing risk if the company does profit as much as expected. Example, we pay you $1,000 for completion of the website and as we hit certain financial benchmarks you can earn a certain agreed upon percent so you are incentivized for doing a great job and helping the company grow.
    Our team has a proven track record of success and will want to be ready to launch by June.

If you are ready for a great adventure and interested please reply and I can direct message you–Please list which financial compensation would be best for you.

Hello,

we are interested in discussing your project. Please, feel free to contact me at tatyana.miroshnyk@dbbest.com.

Hope to hear from you soon.

I work B2B all the time. When possible call me directly 1-800-219-1314,
    or email me william@webdevelopmentgroup.org.

(I can help you 100&#37

Thread Information