dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Possible Impossible Link Problem

Question Possible Impossible Link Problem

Evening All

I have been trying to find a solution to this problem, and have hit a brick wall, any help would be appreciated.

I would like to offer external links on my website, but...and here is the issue...only make them accessible from my website, in other words, you cant copy and paste the link or distribute it to others, it can only be accessed via my website.

Please can someone help? is this possible via HMTL or will it be a Javascript code? im really stuck, ive exhausted my knowledge, and need a super professional.

Thanks in advance

You can keep the links in a table within database and in your page assigne the stored ID to the link. Then using javascript detects the ID and send it to server (use Ajax) and grab the link and then redirect or do whatever you want. In this way you don't have url in your source code and no one can copy or grab it.

But if you are going to redirect user to external website then user will see the URL anyway. What exactly you want to achieve?

Regards
    Mahdi Eftekhari

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi Eftekhari View Post
    You can keep the links in a table within database and in your page assigne the stored ID to the link. Then using javascript detects the ID and send it to server (use Ajax) and grab the link and then redirect or do whatever you want. In this way you don't have url in your source code and no one can copy or grab it.

But if you are going to redirect user to external website then user will see the URL anyway. What exactly you want to achieve?

Regards
    Mahdi Eftekhari
    Good one!

Thread Information