Web Developer Needed for Music Social Network
We are a music social network that launched in November 2011 and have an ever expanding user base. We are looking for a web developer to work with our CIO to help see the site to its completion. Specifically we are looking for someone who is proficient in web development from all aspects up to, but not needing, graphic design. Our CIO is based out of Sarasota, FL; however, if you are not local, he will provide you with FTP Voyager to transfer and manage files. Below is an outline of the experience and skills we are looking for in candidates. Communication skills and interpersonal skills are a must!
The programming skills required are:
Additional Skills We are Looking For:
• Network Configuration (DNS and failover re-routing)
• Server Configuration (Apache, MySQL, PHP and SSL)
• 5+ years of programming experience with a minimum of 2 years in web development.
• Developers should be able to demonstrate knowledge of current versions of HTML, PHP and Apache.
• $30 - $40/hr – Depending on Experience
If interested, please email your resume and any questions you may have to:
When possible email me directly email@example.com,
or visit www.webdevelopmentgroup.org.
All the best,
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)