www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there any way to convert PDF to HTML without software?

Is there any way to convert PDF to HTML without software?

Hello everyone, I recently have some trouble about using pdf, I have to convert my pdf files to html for some reason at work but I really have no idea how to do it. I mean, there're lots softwares on the Internet, but I really don't know how to choose. Besides,I was wondering if there's one way to convert PDF to HTML without a software? If yes then how to do it? Would u pls be so kind to help me?

Save the PDF as text and then add the markup. Handle images likewise. Copy to clipboard and then save as JPG in Paint.
    “The power of the Web is in its universality. Access by everyone regardless of disability is an essential aspect.”
    —Tim Berners-Lee, W3C Director and inventor of the World Wide Web

If you wanna do that without any plug-ins you can use gmail or other emails. Just compose a letter(of course you can leave it empty) and attach the PDF files then send them to yourself. Check this email in “Inbox” then you can open the attached pdf files in html form.
    If you wanna save these complicated steps and find a easy way, you can google PDF to Html Converter and you will find many useful tools, or google how to convert PDF to HTML to get instructive articles. Good luck

@Yocihope: really interesting procedure man!

thx for your sharing .I'll giev it a try .however ,I use pdf conversion sdk for myself to achieve pdf to html.

"Just compose a letter(of course you can leave it empty) and attach the PDF files then send them to yourself. Check this email in “Inbox” then you can open the attached pdf files in html form."

Love the above procedure. Thanks.

Regards
    Web Design Company India

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.

If you don't want to use a pdf converting software, you can try to convert pdf to html file or other image or document file in programmatical way.

Save PDF as text file then copy those code and put into Dreamweaver design now click on code navigation on Dreamweaver see the code has been automatically converted into HTML.

What exactly do you want to convert the pdf for? If it's a highly graphical flyer, then you're looking at a lot of work. If it's mostly text, the methods above should work pretty well. However, I have to ask the question, why not just put the pdf on the web as a pdf? Most browsers handle them with grace nowadays.

Using Firefox just use the PDF Download Add-on; it allows you to view a pdf as a html file.

Yes you can do this by save PDF as HTML.

PDF editor have this option.

yes you can do this by save pdf as html

firstly pdf download in text ..
    secondly using the online editor tool and text past then..
    finally convert the pdf to html format...

cheers,

chhipaprints

With your gmail or any other email you can do it. Also save pdf as html you can do it.

Thread Information