dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Image viewer

Hybrid View

Unhappy Image viewer

Hello brothers i need some little help,i am building a webpage where users would be allowed to upload pictures and view them in an image viewer,i have the uploading scripts and the image viewer scripts...BUT MY PROBLEM IS i dont know how to make my image view load the images my users upload,automatically create thumbnails for them then shows them on the image viewer....i am really pleading that anyone with an idea help me on this,i would be much gratefull.Thank you!

Sounds like JavaScript isn't gonna be of any help to you here. File management is a task for the server not the client. Look into a server-side language such as PHP not JavaScript which is a client-side language.

thanks alot for your direction

I don't know whether your question has been solved or not,. if not ,I guess you may take a chance on image online viewer generating in .NET WinForms, which will enable you to view Image and document in Winforms or Web applications.

i think you can google imaging sdk and you will find many useful tools, or google how to scan images to get instructive articles. i have years of experience in processing images so i can give you some advices. i am using an imaging sdk which can scan images in vb and other formats ,you can have a try.

Thread Information