www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Looking for a Partner to Develop website

Looking for a Partner to Develop website

Hello Community,

I have started a company that is an internet start-up. It is based on a revolutionary music concept for music digital distribution and how people buy their music but I am in need of a partner (genius) who can help develop/design it with me. I have an NDA ready.

Please let me know if anyone is interested in knowing more.

Thank you for your time,

David Baird
    Tunecash
    http://www.tunecash.com (temporary holding page)

i am very much interested plz send me the details to this email id

bsumathygopal@gmail.com

Hi I am very interested in this project please do one of 3 things to get in contact with me,

One is to send an email to support@newerthroleplay.info and i will get back to you when i can.

Alternatively you can send me a PM on here,

But my preferred way for you to get in contact with me is through my sites quote section just ignore the package type. You can do that through here: http://www.newerthroleplay.info/webchicken

Thanks - Connor (WebChicken CEO)

Hello there,

I'm William Expert Developer & Designer based in New York City.
    When possible email me directly william@webdevelopmentgroup.org,
    or call 1-800-219-1314.

I'd be more then willing to help!,
    William.

Well, I am from Pakistan and if you are able to partner with me, then PM me the NDA details and all other details that are important before we get started.

Hi,
    I come across your post regarding web developer needed for your music website.
    We have strong team focusing on web design and in particular on ecommerce, please ping me a message if still looking.

Happy to chat,

Jenny Zorina
    Zfort Group

Web development group - nyc

Building a successful online business takes more than web development.We have help start-up clients take their ideas from concept to completion with a focus on sound business strategy, leading edge technologies and continued support through our maintenance and online marketing services. Benefit from our experience and launch your online business with a team that understands the unique challenges and is committed to your success.

Our competitive advantage is our experience. Experience gained working across a multitude of business verticals and addressing the unique needs of Internet start-ups.

Budget. Web Development Group delivers services on a project basis, which means that we thoroughly define a project scope and lock down to a firm budget before starting the project. There are no cost overruns as long as the project remains within scope.

Value. Web Development Group does not deliver low-cost solutions and we do not recommend budgets that will not support a successful completion of your project. We do provide a suite of services comparable to larger business services consultancies or interactive agencies at a fraction of the cost. We focus on value, innovation and efficiency to provide clients with the best possible solution at an affordable and appropriate budget.

Full Service. At Web Development Group, we provide a full suite of services required to launch a successful online business including:

Pre-planning & Project Definition
    Business Strategy
    Website Design
    Commerce & Enterprise Level Development
    Credit Card Processing & Secure Online Transactions
    Search Engine Optimization
    Online Marketing Services
    Social Networking
    Ongoing Maintenance & Support
    Getting Started. You're closer to getting started than you think! Call or email us to get a quick ball-park estimate or initiate a full proposal. You can also submit your details online through our RFP form.

http://webdevelopmentgroup.co/index-12.php

View all our services here:
    http://webdevelopmentgroup.co/index.html

Feel free to call 1-800-219-1314, or email william@webdevelopmentgroup.org.

Thanks.
    FOUNDER Guillermo.
    WEBDEVELOPMENTGROUP - NYC.

Find out how we develop highly functional websites designed to achieve the unique goals of each individual client.

Hi,
    We are an experienced web designing team based in Sri Lanka. We develop highly attractive websites for the lowest cost in the region. (starting from 138 USD for a 5 pgs website).
    As the part of our business expansion program we are looking for more projects worldwide. Anyone who is interested in having a website may contact me via
    kivindrade@gmail.com (will reply you within 3 hrs)
    or
    TP: +94 77 105 1 105
    Our Facebook pg: http://www.facebook.com/weblanka
    Thank you
    Weblanka

l am web developer my skyp is nevenne

Thread Information