1. Allow the client to input a number value between 10 and 30 into a text field to set the timer. If the client inputs a number lower than 10 or a number higher than 30 it should alert the user.
2. Should contain a start, stop and reset button.
3. Should alert the client that the count down timer is ended.
I have been playing around with some code I found online and reading through forums and w3schools but I am pretty hopelessly lost. Any help, direction, anything would be greatly appreciated.
Take one task at a time;
1. Counter input field - That sounds like an HTML form text input box. Look up forms in an HTML manual for that.
2. Start, stop and reset buttons - those could be HTML form submit buttons. They should be documented in the same place as the text input box for the counter.
a) Validate the input and notify invalid input.
b) Decrement the counter.
c) Advise when the count is ended.