Inexperienced and In Need of Help
I'm new to this forum, hey!
1. Allow the client to input a number value between 10 and 30 into a text field to set the timer. If the client inputs a number lower than 10 or a number higher than 30 it should alert the user.
2. Should contain a start, stop and reset button.
3. Should alert the client that the count down timer is ended.
I have been playing around with some code I found online and reading through forums and w3schools but I am pretty hopelessly lost. Any help, direction, anything would be greatly appreciated.
"It will never rain roses: when we want to have more roses, we must plant more roses." - George Eliot
Take one task at a time;
1. Counter input field - That sounds like an HTML form text input box. Look up forms in an HTML manual for that.
2. Start, stop and reset buttons - those could be HTML form submit buttons. They should be documented in the same place as the text input box for the counter.
a) Validate the input and notify invalid input.
b) Decrement the counter.
c) Advise when the count is ended.
That should get you started...
So start with the HTML and work from there...
I agree that we should not do the homework, but what is wrong with a few suggestions on how to approach the task???
Originally Posted by TheAliveWinner
Indeed, pointing someone in the right direction couldn't hurt now can it
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Tags for this Thread