dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: in dreamweaver how do i "link" a drop down menu

Question in dreamweaver how do i "link" a drop down menu

since im using dreamweaver i think i should post here. if not where would i post this? because im not sure if it would just be regular html, java script, or if it would be CSS.
    however i want to make a drop down menu. i know i can make them using the spry menu bar tool. it has the basic function of what i need it to do. however it wont link to the tool bar i made for the website.
    if this free site worked this should be a direct link to an image of the tool bar i made for the website in illustrator.
    http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/...mg/7843390.jpg

i want to be able to add a drop down menu to Info/rules, reg., contest/events, and guests.

however i want to be able to keep the tool bar the same the only thing that changes is that when i scroll over the above "buttons" it will have a drop down menu.

example of what i want. i can just click Guest and it will take me to the main guest page. however if i just scroll over guest it will provide the fallowing drop down selections. Guest list, Previous Guests, Request Guests.

You have to remake the existing menubar with a Spry's menubar from what I understand. If its anything before dreamweaver CS5 than you ahve to remake the toolbar but I know in dreamweaver cs5.5 you can convert it somehow

thank you for the answer matt94x, however i had to give up on dream weaver a week after i posted this question and i needed to be able to keep the menubar i made.

anyother suggestion is to put the menu bar in the style sheet and either get one from Dynamic Drive or CD drive (both websites) they both have alot of menu bar options because I myself have given up on dreamweaver because of effect like the menu bar lol. I am not using webmatrix...

listen to matt, I do the same as him, because of the effect like the menu bar.

Thread Information