www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Looking for someone for an exciting new project

Hybrid View

Looking for someone for an exciting new project

Hi everybody,

Let me introduce myself. I'm a 21 year old male living just outside London, England. At the age of thirteen I created and ran a successful teen forum with around three thousand members. I'm very interested in computers as well as creating and running websites. I have GCSE's in IT and am a very straight talking person. I am a quick learner and although I don't necessarily know all of the current computer/ web design jargon i'm a good researcher and can always get my head around things by listening to advice. I'm the type of person that when I put my mind into something I wont let it go until I've achieved what I am trying to achieve. I don't like taking my eye off the ball and if I say i'm serious about doing something, I do it.

Now I've bored you all to sleep, I will try and explain what i'm trying to achieve. I'm trying to find the right person for an exciting new project that I've been investigating and planning, although it is still in the very early stages. This project has got amazing scope to expand and expand and become very very large. This website will be more of a public service and will be a free website although as the website gets bigger and more publicly known the potential for advertising revenue is huge.

The type of person i'm looking for is somebody who's knowledge of developing and running websites is second to known. As I have explained i'm more of a logistics kind of person so this person will need to be able to literally take the reigns and tell me if they think i'm wrong about something. Obviously I don't want to publicly announce too much about this project other then to say the person will need extensive general knowledge in web development as well as experience in databases.

Now onto pay which is obviously a quite important part of the equation. As I have already explained this is a free non profit website especially at the start and the only time this website will begin making money is when it becomes bigger and as I have already explained the potential for a lot of money to be made through advertising revenue is very high. Until the day comes when money starts coming in and I can't make any guarantees as to when and how much, this is a free position. I myself will not be profiting in any way until this day comes.

Now you are wondering what's going to be in it for you. I am prepared for the person to have a 30% share in this new project and I will get this all properly written up as well as sign paperwork etc and go down the correct channels.

If you are interested then the next step would be to PM your CV to me

I have also got a couple more interested parties so will leave it a week before I go through every CV and discuss more with each person. Please note that I have been speaking to a legal adviser and an NDA will have to be signed before anymore information can be disclosed.

Thank you

Hello there,

When possible email me directly william@webdevelopmentgroup.org,
    or call 1-800-219-1314 EXT 0. (I can help you 100&#37

Thanks,
    WILLIAM.

Thread Information