dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: [RESOLVED] Transfering .info domain from 123-reg to Heart Internet

resolved [RESOLVED] Transfering .info domain from 123-reg to Heart Internet

I am having problems transferring registrars for a .info domain name (from 123-reg to Heart Internet).

I have tried to do this in the following two different ways, but both have failed:-

Attempt 1
    1 Logged in to 123-reg account, checked that the domain was unlocked and requested an authorisation code. Also checked that I am the administrator.

2 Received authorisation code via email.

3 Logged in to Heart Internet and selected Domain Transfer then waited.

4 No further emails received as admininstrator and then in Heart Internet, the domain transfer message changed from 'pending' to 'failed'.

Attempt 2

1 Logged in to Heart Internet and restarted domain transfer request, by clicking 'restart'.

2 Waited. Nothing happened and then an hour or so later the status changed from 'pending' to 'failed'. No emails received by the administrator.

Has anyone experienced anything like this before? Any ideas what could be blocking the transfer?

Hello,

My name is Nerys and I work for 123 Reg.

Can you confirm the domain name or a support ticket ID? I can then check the domain from our end and see if there is anything showing which is stopping the domain name from transferring.

Regards,

Nerys

Now resolved. There was a problem at the recipient registrar end that has now been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike201000 View Post
    Now resolved. There was a problem at the recipient registrar end that has now been fixed.
    Happy to hear your issue has been resolved.

Thread Information