www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Own Subprofile!

Talking Own Subprofile!

How do you make your own subprofile. I don't mean like use buddyprofile or something i mean your own out of codes that opens in the profile window on aim. anyone know how to do that?
    ~Clem~

is this a webdesign question or an im question?

hey i know you asked me on aim and i feigned ignorance, but the profile window just opens a webpage. if u put a link in your profile to a webpage on a server and have it open inside the window instead of a new one, it will read the page and display it like a profile.
    Theres this thing called imperfection. Its the one thing everyones got but nobody wants.

I.. HATE.. EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU! Why do.. I Love you? I HATE Everything about you! Why do I.. love you??? Everytime we lie awake... after every hit we take.. every feeling that i get.. but i haven't missed you yet. only when I stop to think about it... I.. HATE.. EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU! Why do.. I Love you? I HATE Everything about you! Why do I.. love you?

note: when making ur webpage to be your new profile, use small fonts and dont use CSS, only use the font tag and tables. that's what it reads.
    Theres this thing called imperfection. Its the one thing everyones got but nobody wants.

I.. HATE.. EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU! Why do.. I Love you? I HATE Everything about you! Why do I.. love you??? Everytime we lie awake... after every hit we take.. every feeling that i get.. but i haven't missed you yet. only when I stop to think about it... I.. HATE.. EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU! Why do.. I Love you? I HATE Everything about you! Why do I.. love you?

how do i have it open in the lil profile window on aim?
    ~Clem~

make a hyperlink to the page..

it opens the link in IE though.
    ~Clem~

Re: Own Subprofile!

Originally posted by youlilsheshe
    How do you make your own subprofile. I don't mean like use buddyprofile or something i mean your own out of codes that opens in the profile window on aim. anyone know how to do that?
    You can't.
    Thousand different paths
    So many sterile ends
    I chose the Devil's path

Never shall the sun kiss my face
    And caress me with it's burning light
    For I dwell in the shadows
    And sleep side by side with death

y not?
    ~Clem~

Because subprofiles aren't made that way. You just go to http://www.subprofile.com and fill in the necessary information, and viola! The subprofile is created for you.
    Thousand different paths
    So many sterile ends
    I chose the Devil's path

Never shall the sun kiss my face
    And caress me with it's burning light
    For I dwell in the shadows
    And sleep side by side with death

Thread Information