www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Moving themes in Gimp. Wont move to other sections in page

Hybrid View

Moving themes in Gimp. Wont move to other sections in page

Hi, I cant move the small text theme, chosen in Gimp. Im in Gimp. I go to rectangle, and I use move icon, and other tools. I move it to top using click and drag, I click shift and let go the click on mouse etc, but then nothing happens. The block canvas section is left behind, image moved. clicked or whatever, but then just ant lines, no image.
    when I was using my own created images, and I selected them and moved them, they moved, but not the little themes provided in Gimp.
    If anyone can help me, thanks.

I can't really tell

Stumbled upon your problem looking around, I'm sorry if I'm way off here but it sounds like you need to expand the layers to fit the image. I re-read your post a bunch of times, I still can't really tell what you're asking but now it's bothering me so, if you want me to take a look, throw a screentshot up with your layers window and we'll see if we can't figure this thing out...

Is the image locked and therefore wont move?

Hi, thanks, how do I upload a screen shot on here

Hi thanks, how do I upload a screenshot on here,
    and how do I unlock the image, How do you know when it is locked.
    Thanks

I don't know about uploading, but take a screenshot through the 'print screen' key on your keyboard and then upload it to an image service such as imgur.com and link it here.

As for unlocking, in the right panel where you have the layers, check above them, you should have a lock option with a check box after it.

Thread Information