www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to Avoid Penalties

Hybrid View

How to Avoid Penalties

What is the Google Panda Update all about? and if you've been penalised, discover out how to avoid getting penalised?

google panda is the google ranking algorithm which check the relevancy of websites and than give them ranking . to avoid google panda penalties avoid spaming , write fresh content .

My suggestion is to get a link audit. It is the best way to find toxic links and get them removed. The company I used saved me lots of time as their tools made it very easy to distinguish which links were affecting my site so I knew exactly which had to be removed. My penalty was lifted in a matter of days and I'm back in the SERPs. Just Google 'link audit'. Hope this helps

Google Panda Update released for avoiding duplicate and low quality content to get ranked in SERP. The best approach to avoid Google Panda update is you should create unique, fresh and quality content for link building (i.e. article submission, blogging, guest blogging etc.) and on-site too.

Focus on building quality and relevant backlinks, and unique quality content for submission. By doing this you will never get penalized.

Also, don't forget to promote your website on social sites.
    Halwits - Website and Software Development Company

Well if you want to avoid penalties by Google than the simple and easiest way is to do SEO by Google. I mean follow the terms and condition and working as like as Google want from webmaster.
    There is a lots of but choose the best Website Design Companies among them, After upload the site Web Maintenance is also important.

Avoid Black hat strategies and do keyword diversities so that you can avoid being tagged as spam.
    I can never gain something without losing everything I had before.
    ― Nadia Scrieva, Fathoms of Forgiveness

The best way to avoid Google penalties to use only white hat SEO tactics for website promotion.

i used this 7 tricks to avoid penalties
    check this out for details

http://www.wordtracker.com/blog/7-to...enalty-in-2014

Just forget about everything and start building your website more authoritative and then try to have backlinks from legitimate and trusted resources from your niche. Some simple practices if you want to follow
    Avoid keyword stuffing
    Do a perfect onsite SEO
    Make perfect content that suits your website
    Try helping others using your content and this way you can get good response

Work with Relevancy & Quality for Avoiding the Google's Penalties.In Google's Penguin Algorithm only Those websites are penalised who are over optimized,So To avoid Future Penalties work with relevancy.

Depands on whats you worked on it..

1 always use original content
    2 dont get backlink from low quality site
    3 never spam link

-Don't pursue vanity goals
    -Be cautious about links
    -keep an eye on technical issues
    -drop the spammy anchor text
    -build a strong online reputation

If you want to avoid Google penalty the read this full tutorials : http://searchengineland.com/guide/what-is-seo

Thread Information