www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Facebook Advertising Strategies?

Facebook Advertising Strategies?

A Facebook page has many potential benefits for your business. While some of these benefits are similar to those of having a website, a number are unique to Facebook. Combined, the benefits listed below can lead to increased sales and profits for your business.

I'm not getting you, what you want to convey here?

1. Segmentation – How to Target Your Audience
    This rule works in all forms of advertising: Try to reach people who are interested in your product.

2. Optimize Your Ads – Tell the Right Story
    Finding your audience isn’t everything.

Once you’ve tracked down your potential buyers you have to present an appealing, clickable story.

3. Scheduling Your Campaigns
    A well-known Facebook marketing fact is that your ads well show different results based on day of the week you are running them. The biggest difference is normally between weekdays and weekends.

However, the time period of the day the ads are shown also has a big impact on the performance.

4. Managing Your Budget Wisely
    Facebook officially tells advertisers not to optimize their ads with the max bid to set the amount of clicks that you will buy per day. The official statement is that the max bid price should always be what you are really able to spend per click.

5. Use Conversion Tracking to See Results of Ads
    Like any other kind of marketing, advertising on Facebook should be measured with ROI. That’s why you need the results from each individual ad.

Normally Facebook won’t show you what ad generated what sale.
    *** spam signature deleted by moderator - please do not put it back ***

Facebook advertisement really good option because it is very easy to reach your targeted audience from large facbook user data base.
    iNeedname.com :- Find Domain Name via Gtalk

Facebook Advertising (Social media Advertising)

Social media advertising could be effective for one business and useless for another one. I've experienced both with my products. You need to make sure your target audience is on facebook and make certain setting so that you don't pay for users who aren't your target audience. Read this for more info: http://www.semrush.com/blog/articles...-easy-article/

well, where is your benefit list? The third floor is your list?

Quote Originally Posted by OliverWuhrl View Post
    Social media advertising could be effective for one business and useless for another one. I've experienced both with my products. You need to make sure your target audience is on facebook and make certain setting so that you don't pay for users who aren't your target audience. Read this for more info: http://www.semrush.com/blog/articles...-easy-article/
    That`s right! Its not effective for any type of business. Like social or art related products or services can be success. What if your business is production of plastic bags!

Thread Information