www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Harry Coumnas likes this forum

Harry Coumnas likes this forum

Harry Coumnas is a leading professional based in New York City. He is a well educated individual and has educational degrees from some of the most prestigious institutions of the region.

He also uses a table based layout that was considered passe around 2000.

Harry Coumnas

Helo, my name is Harry Coumnas. I am new to this forum and this is my second post in this intersting forum.
    I believe this forum contains useful information.

I find it odd that someone so distinguished in education would refer to themselves in third person so much. Plus the sentences are oddly worded or cut short it seems. Is English a second language if you don't mind me asking?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WYSIWYG editors will never beat my hand written code!!!! Learn to do it in notepad and learn how to actually control your website! Current Project http://www.jmcanineservices.com

Quote Originally Posted by PBSWebDesign View Post
    I find it odd that someone so distinguished in education would refer to themselves in third person so much. Plus the sentences are oddly worded or cut short it seems. Is English a second language if you don't mind me asking?
    Google "Harry Coumnas."

Probably the most annoying thing I have ever googled. About the only thing this guy has going is he can get the name out there alot! Other than that my brain hurts from seeing the damn name so much.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WYSIWYG editors will never beat my hand written code!!!! Learn to do it in notepad and learn how to actually control your website! Current Project http://www.jmcanineservices.com

Thread Information