history.go does not work correctly in IE with iframe
I have a page with an iframe. There is a link in the iframe that when clicked will open newpage.php target= _parent overwriting the entire page.
There is a back button on newpage.php with the following code
In IE when I click back Im taken back several history pages back, not to the direct previous page with the correct iframe content.
Ive spent a day on it and Im not sure why or how to solve the problem. It works perfectly in FF and Chrome. I want to chalk it up to IE bug but Id like some feedback before I give up.
You can try it here: http://www.qualitymarinesupply.com/i...age=page&id=25
1) Click the select fit search drop down for Manu then Model
2) Select the 3rd drop down option for both of the above (this will return a value)
3) Click "View cover details" (all this is happening in iframe)
4) Click on one of the product numbers returned... this takes us out of iframe
5) Now on product page... hit back button
6) We should go back to the list of product number(#4 above) but IN IE we are taken all the way back to #1 above.
FF of course is awesome and works flawlessly.
That's exactly how it should behave - if other browsers are not doing the same they are in error and have a wrong history object implementation.
your link says
You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/184.108.40.20635 mod_fcgid/2.3.5 Server at www.qualitymarinesupply.com Port 80
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)