www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: dynamic drive switchcontent

dynamic drive switchcontent

I'm building a new site where a couple of pages with topics have become quite long so I am using the Dynamic drives 'switchcontent' where the viewer can choose the topic and the content drops down for viewing otherwise it is hiden. The problem I am having is that the content overextends the page container, unless I refresh the browser each time. Here is the link and thankyou for any help...
    http://www.allsortedout.ca/NEWSITE/tips-test.php

Hello catfish,

Had you considered using anchors instead?? Or maybe there would be a way to incorporate an anchor into the design you currently have now. So, that when the content is selected, the page would automatically scroll down as necessary. Just a thought....

just replace your background, make it #fff w/o images

Thanks for your replies. I hadn't thought of using the anchors but I guess I could if I can't get this working. Since I posted I have tried a few different things and nothing has worked (including making the bg white. I thought maybe the switchcontent and the matching columns scripts were conflicting so I put the switchcontent.js in a separate js folder. That still didn't work. I have used this same scripts together on another site with no problems here... http://www.catfishwebcreations.com/MARKAT/find-us.php I will look closer at the container heights etc of the other site now too but I think I already did that Never mind this last entry. I didn't use the matching columns script here.
    Last edited by catfish; 04-15-2012 at 01:21 PM.

I've removed the matching columns from the page and all is well now but I don't like that so not sure how to fix it

Thread Information