dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Form in repeat region not working in IE7

Form in repeat region not working in IE7

Hi all, I'm using a repeat region to display multiple records. The data is being displayed inside a form and the form submit button passes the data to a lightbox-style popup where users can read full info. This works fine on all browsers apart from IE7, where only the first submit button works. I'm guessing it's something to do with the submit button's id of 'zoomProduct' which is being duplicated and IE7 doesn't like this. I'm pretty new to JS and PHP so would be really grateful if someone could help me out with this. I'm stuck on how to increment the ID and whether this will conflict with the JS that launches the lightbox. thanks guys - simplified example of the problem here http://goo.gl/DVq2S

I would remove the zoomProduct from the submit field unless you add in the same incremented value zoomProduct1, zoomProduct2,... the same way you did with the form ID.

Thanks, just tried that and uploaded again but same alignment problem in IE7. The class was productZoom as this triggers the following javascript to load the iFrame popup, but don't think it's related.

$(document).ready(function() {
    $("input.zoomProduct").colorbox({href: function(){
    var url = $(this).parents('form').attr('action');
    var ser = $(this).parents('form').serialize(); //alert(url+'?'+ser);
    return url+'?'+ser;
    }, innerWidth:760, innerHeight:"554", iframe:true});
    });

Sorry, I've confused this with another post. The more info buttons are working now. The javascript above used to say input#zoom and changed it to input.zoom and all the buttons started working. The new problem is that the 5th product onwards is out of alignment in IE7. Haven;t a clue what's causing it though as it's simply repeated in terms of CSS.

Thread Information