www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Help Me Please!

Thumbs up Help Me Please!

I have several pages that I'm running on Facebook that have become quite successful and I now want to add websites for them. The pages have 12,000 - 17,000 members.

I know what I want, but I don't know how to ask for it. I am not technical, but I can write good copy and I have a good feel for conveying the desired message with words and images.

I would like to partner with a good web developer to render these sites that I envision.

The websites are:

Two are political (one is about the NDAA and the latest Orwellian legislation coming down the DC sewer lately...), one is environmental (anti fracking/anti gmo/ anti Big Chem, anti Big Oil, etc.) and one is about Holistic Healing.

I need a partner who believes in these causes as much as I do. I am currently successful in business, but I feel like I'm wasting my time working for money. I would much rather work to effect change and have the money part of it be simply a byproduct of it all.

If you have any advice for me, I would greatly appreciate it. If my message here resonates with you, please contact me.

Thank you for reading this!

This is the wrong area to be posting this. If you are looking to hire a freelance web developer or a small firm then this ad would be better suited in the Available Positions section down farther on the forum. With that said what kind of sites are you thinking of? Dynamically driven sites primarily coded in PHP or more Static sites with information with a few dynamic parts? These are things that would be good to know to better receive the help that you need.
    PBS Web Design
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WYSIWYG editors will never beat my hand written code!!!! Learn to do it in notepad and learn how to actually control your website! Current Project http://www.jmcanineservices.com

Thread Information