dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Possible reasons of this javascript problem

Thumbs down Possible reasons of this javascript problem

hi all friends. i am a beginner developer though i have formal education in development but didn't practice it. I have a javascript related very serious problem that i do not know how to debug.

i have made a javascript image slider that works perfectly online but when i upload the same with all its corresponding files, it just does not load. I have checked enabling of javascript and it just doesn't work in that same browser in which it was working offline. i have tried to execute the same code in chrome and ie and the result is the same. Why is it work offline and why it isn't working online. i am just tired of it. I uploaded another slider before that which embedded flash and the same thing happened for a different directory. Please for god sake help me. i have to deliver this for a dead line. I would be really grateful for any help in advance.

sincerest regards,

farrukh

image pathnames?

kind of hard to tell without seeing a link to your not working page...

Here is the link to the page that is not working http://mysticsadvertising.com/Facebo.../FlashSlider1/ . It is a flash slider which works fine offline. .

Thread Information