www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: PHP Woes, advice please!

Hybrid View

PHP Woes, advice please!

Thank you in advance for your help.

I do not have alot of experience in PHP. I offered to help a friend put a simple submit form in the footer of their website.

So, I login to the FTP and download the index.php file (assuming this is the home page) and open it in dreamweaver. Instead of seeing the page in the design view, it is blank. So my question is, which files contain the actual home page? Im assuming its a header/footer, or something of the sort?

Here is the code itself in the index.php:

<?php
    /*
    ini_set('display_errors',1);
    error_reporting(E_ALL|E_STRICT);
    */
    // Define path to application directory
    defined('APPLICATION_PATH') || define('APPLICATION_PATH', realpath(dirname(__FILE__) . '/application'));
    // Define application environment
    defined('APPLICATION_ENV') || define('APPLICATION_ENV', (getenv('APPLICATION_ENV') ? getenv('APPLICATION_ENV') : 'active'));
    // Define path to application directory
    defined('ROOT_PATH') || define('ROOT_PATH', realpath(dirname(__FILE__)));
    defined('BASE_URL') || define('BASE_URL', 'http://' . $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']);
    defined('HOST_URL') || define('HOST_URL', $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']);
    // Ensure library/ is on include_path
    set_include_path(implode(PATH_SEPARATOR, array( realpath(ROOT_PATH . '/library'), get_include_path(), )));
    require_once 'Zend/Application.php';
    require_once 'My/Application.php';
    $application = new My_Application(APPLICATION_ENV, APPLICATION_PATH . '/configs/application.ini' );
    $application->bootstrap()->run();

Thanks in advance,
    -J
    Last edited by BlackReefDesign; 04-19-2012 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackReefDesign View Post
    Thank you in advance for your help.

I do not have alot of experience in PHP. I offered to help a friend put a simple submit form in the footer of their website.

So, I login to the FTP and download the index.php file (assuming this is the home page) and open it in dreamweaver. Instead of seeing the page in the design view, it is blank. So my question is, which files contain the actual home page? Im assuming its a header/footer, or something of the sort?

Here is the code itself in the index.php:

Thanks in advance,
    -J
    Nevermind folks, I think I got it figured out. I found the header/footer files

Thread Information