www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Want to increase page rank...

Create High PR backlink, Submit quality and unique article then submit article directory, relevant Forum posting, Social bookmarking that's all. Increase your PR and traffic.

It is not so easy. You can spend years for creating content and links and the PageRank of yours to be not that high.

Search engine optimization (off-page) is the only method to increase your page rank and to get traffic from the search engines. Before proceeding with the off-page optimization, make sure that for which keywords you would like to work. I think Google adwords keyword tool can help you in deciding the right keywords for your website and its pages.

If you want to increase your page rank, so you have make good quality links. As much as quality link you have this give you a high pr. Submit your data or link in high PR site. This will give you good quality link. If you want to increase traffic so submit your url in social networking sites, like Facebook, linkdin and twitter.
    Thanks for reading it.

Cool

If any body wants to increase his website page rank and traffic then they can do following things.
    1. first of all u need to create a strong and quality back links.
    2. Always submit your website updates to pr site and social bookmarking site.
    3.Create as many links in directory submission sites.
    4. Always write a strong article content, and post this article to a article submission sites.

Then do blog comments in high page rank site/blogs

Increase your website page rank, you will get quality backlinks. Submitting your website in the high PR website, doing Press Release Submission, Article Submission, Link Wheel..

Tips for Increase page Rank and Get Traffic
    *Backlink is the Best way to increase page rank,get links from high pr authority sites. Eg. Directory submission, search engine submission, bookmaeking ect.
    *Optimize your site for search engines.
    *Frequently update the contents of your site.
    *Use Unique content.
    *Use SMO Sites.
    *Use offline promotion.
    *Include your URL in your signature.

You can increase quality backlinks via doing directory submissions, social bookmarking, article submissions, blog posting....that all are linking to your website pages.

Please follow
    1) Blog Commenting
    2) Article Commenting
    3) Social Bookmarking Sites
    4) Article Submission
    5) Mailing List
    6) Forums In Your Niche
    7) Free Advertising Forums
    8) Exchange Links
    9) Advertisements
    10) Submit Your Website To Search Engines
    11) Post Content At Regular Intervels
    12) Quality Content

To increase page rank just do any of the SEO works. SEO works just like creating back links such as social bookmarking, article submissions, keywords research, blog commenting, forum posting, directory submission and etc. These would help you increase page rank and even promote your site. As well as make high quality content of your page site and keep it up to date.

SEO is the best option. You can research the keyword for your website, finding the best keyword is very important.
    Advertising is costly but effective.

Want to increase the page rank

Quote Originally Posted by kimkelvin View Post
    I want to increase the page rank of my website. What should I do to do this. How can i increase traffic on my website. Please let me know.
    You should create the quality back links for your site and do proper on page optimization of your website

increasing page rank is really easy if you do properly and relevantly.
    SEO... do meta tagging and description so that Google can crawl and create indices.
    Do blog Commenting and Forum posting and social media will worth while.

let me know what you are looking for Page rank or traffic.

both are different but quality link building is common for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by kimkelvin View Post
    I want to increase the page rank of my website. What should I do to do this. How can i increase traffic on my website. Please let me know.

Thread Information