www.webdeveloper.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Want to increase page rank...

Train yourself to SEO Google!
    Improve the visibility of your site on Google!

I always take quality back links for http://www.creationhub.org but still keyword positions
    are same as always 0.What should i do.

Get backlinks...not from low PRs but High PR websites.

Thanks to all. I will try to get high PR backlinks

Want good page rank then generate good quality of backlinks that is the only way to get good page rank

Quote Originally Posted by kimkelvin View Post
    I want to increase the page rank of my website. What should I do to do this. How can i increase traffic on my website. Please let me know.

Post Fresh and unique content in website and blogs and articles. except that submission in high PR websites like directory submission, social bookmarking, article and blog submission. By following these SEO techniques your website can get better PR rank.

Yes Steve you are absolutely right you suggested these activities is really worth for website ranking and there we create quality links... thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    Post Fresh and unique content in website and blogs and articles. except that submission in high PR websites like directory submission, social bookmarking, article and blog submission. By following these SEO techniques your website can get better PR rank.

Page rank of web pages Depends on many factors like Quality back-links , on page optimization , Bounce rate , Domain Age , Navigation Structure , Content etc . For Traffic one can go with Many Technique like Email marketing , press releases , Good rank with search results , Social Marketing , Forum Advertising etc .

As per my knowledge Off page techniques are used for improving the site rank. It takes time but it is an ethical technique .
    Use fresh and suitable content. Never use Black hat techniques which are harmful for your site.

Thread Information