dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Want to increase page rank...

create quality content, quality back links from high PR sites, add fresh content, update website frequently, submit regular sitemaps. I guess if you do this on a regular basis, you will see your PR increasing slowly and steadily.

You can increase the PR of your web-pages by increasing the number of quality backlinks pointing to your site.
    for improving the page rank you can post the site url to social book marking ,social marketing,forum posting,commands posting,blog posting etc.

To create High page rank to your website, you should build high quality backlinks through relevant content..

Google Page rank is based on back links. Back links are Links pointing to your website from another website. The more back links you have the higher your PR will be. Read more http://www.webpronews.com/steps-to-i...e-rank-2004-06

Internet marketing (also known as online marketing) It is one of the popular way to market your product on Internet.there are three types or methods of Internet marketing as Web marketing, email marketing and social media marketing.In order for your business to really thrive, there must be an internet marketing campaign in place.

2 things only
    1. Quality content
    2. More backlinks

Page rank can be increased by increasing the number of backlinks to your site. Remember, the links should be do follow, only then they would be able to pass the link juice to increase your site's page rank.

Wikis and Socail media

@Kimkelvin actually, there are lots of ways to boost organic traffic in your website. First is social medias like, facebook and twitter and wikis is also the safest and the fastest organic traffic generator. I actually found a very simple yet highly effective wiki Software that build quality backlinks automatically that will help your website generate high organic traffic as well... Try to visit this link Click Here!
    Last edited by jonbarnes; 07-21-2012 at 06:26 AM.

Quality backlinks added over a period of time, good quality content

It is quite difficult to increase the Pagerank, need to study and learn more and understanding how googles work...

Regards,
    Dickson

Hello,
    I want to share some experience. You can use your face book account to increase traffic to your site. though you have to have some good content first.
    then you can also follow this link to get much more face book likes:
    http://www.techyv.com/questions/best...facebook-likes

Quote Originally Posted by kimkelvin View Post
    I want to increase the page rank of my website. What should I do to do this. How can i increase traffic on my website. Please let me know.

Do off page task for your website properly on high page rank sites, link building will help you a lot

What if I created a blog based on my interests? I am quite sure that someone somewhere in the world would be interested with what we think are interesting. No matter how much uninteresting a topic may be, you'll always have an audience right?

What I'm thinking is, blogging about (general terms):
    Technology - Technology News
    Life - Topics that ask questions such as, how technology affects our life, Is ignorance really bliss? or something like relating love life to movies.
    Microsoft Excel - Tutorials

Then I'll just separate them using a category menu.

How should I proceed with Niche or SEO?

Just wondering. What is the source of PR data nowadays? I mean the original data not the consuming sites. Does anyone know?

Page rank is google's measurement hoe popular a website is..to increase page rank:-
    1.Directory listing.
    2.Blog commenting.
    3.Guest blogging.
    4.Social media Profile.

Thread Information