www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Best way for a beginner to make some ad revenue off a small site?

Smile Best way for a beginner to make some ad revenue off a small site?

I'm going to be putting together my first real website in the near future. I'm in the process of learning the code, and/or how to use drupal right now.

It will be a relatively simple site. I am an amateur photographer, and work with a unique style of photography that is rarely seen. So the site will primarily be just a image gallery showing my works, and a little bit of misc info.

I'm wondering, what is the best way that a beginner like me can at least make a few cents of revenue based traffic to my site? Is Google Adsense good for small sites? Is there something else more small / beginner oriented?

I don't really expect to get much traffic, but who knows, I may be pleasantly surprised and get more than expected. So I'd hope whatever system will be flexible enough to work well in either situation, and hopefully be easy for a beginner who's in the early stages of learning.

Any point in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

You can earn through google adsense or any affiliate marketing product or pay per view.

There are lots of way to earn money just Google it.

Apart of affiliate marketing and Google adsense - didn't you think about earning by selling your photos on services like fotolia? If your photos are unique, then maybe there would be a demand fr it?

Thread Information