www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: A challenge for all you coders :)

A challenge for all you coders :)

Here is what I am trying to do:

Have a page with a coupon on it. People will come to this page when they scan a QR code.

Once on this coupon page, I would like a button that the visitor can click on that will do two things.

1. Create a bookmark (or even better yet, generate a pdf document of he coupon) that the visitor can save.

2. Track home many people are clicking on this button.

Any thoughts?

Any thoughts?

Yeah--if you think its such a great idea that will make you money why don't you think about hiring somebody for money to do it for you?

It will take more than Javascript ro achieve your goal...

Take a look at where modern coders have set their sights:
    http://www.wyc3.com
    try GUEST!

Quote Originally Posted by Tcobb View Post
    Any thoughts?

Yeah--if you think its such a great idea that will make you money why don't you think about hiring somebody for money to do it for you?

I don't know why people like TCOBB shoot off their moth without clarifying first. So I will clarify...

1. This is NOT a for profit project - it is for a non-profit society. I won't make a dime on this. A biut presumptuous on your part wasn't it?

2. Who said anything about NOT paying money for this? I never asked for anything free. Again, quite presumptuous on your part.

oh, please.

who said anything about paying money for this?

If you are looking to hire somebody, make an offer. Or better yet, go to the "Available Positions" branch of this forum and post your offer there.

If on the other hand, you need help with some specific part of the coding, post what you have and maybe someone will help you for free.

If you're just throwing out challenges, try to make them challenging, please

I don't know why people like TCOBB shoot off their moth without clarifying first.

What kind of non-profit site uses coupons? And you do know that trying to solicit donations, either in services or money, and claiming you are a non-profit organization when you are not, is a Federal crime in the US don't you? You can go to prison for that.

So please tell us all what non-profit organization you are representing. I would really like to know.

can anybody please explain in other words what is coupon meant here? it's difficult to understand what's going on lol

Thread Information