Need Java help
I dont understand this assignment at all, and some help would be much appreciated.
Write an applet that lets the user draw quadrilaterals.
• As the user clicks a sequence of 4 points, count them and store their x- and y-coordinates in two arrays.
• These points will be the vertices of the polygon.
• When the user clicks the 4th time, draw the complete polygon.
• Draw it with a red interior and a black border.
• The user should then be able to start drawing a new polygon.
• Include a button the user can click to clear the applet or code so they can shift-click to clear it.
Your programs must:
Be an applet
Use classes and encapsulation to make your code more useful, readable, and modifyable.
Implement at least one EventListener
I suspect that your program must also:
Be written in java (not the subject of this forum)
but if I'm wrong, it shouldn't be too hard...
Sorry if this is the wrong forum just looking for help. I'm using BlueJ, and willing to pay 10 bucks for the help (i know it aint much, but its something).
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)