Hey guys.

I'm a one man operation. I don't earn money off my site. It is a social networking site and it's new. I'm having issues with the payload size. The website is slow.

I would love to pay someone but I can't. And my limits are limited. I can create a website from scratch only enough to get me somewhere and nothing too fancy. I am in the production of creating a and resuming a previous business selling bumper stickers items stuff like that. No nonsense graphics just to get customers in and out. No special coding, no php, css, etc you get my meaning.

This is pretty much where my expertise ends.

I've installed this program called dolphin. It's up and running and it's doing very well but it's very slow. I'm learning as I go, but there are limits to what I can do.

This is what I'm working with:

My athome system is:
windows vista
expression
filezilla
firebug
pagespeed

that's pretty much what I have been working with on my end.

I don't run a server on my end:

I use a shared hosting account with godaddy-lunux

This is what needs to be done except the very top part about php 5.2.14
The only part I need help with is the red fail about the SQL which I tried connecting with the sql workbench and just can't seem to get it to work.
And the warnings about the accelerators which i have no clue how to implement. So here's the issue, i also included a link of a list of issues from developer google website. https://developers.google.com/speed/...zipCompression I've been trying everywhere on how to do this,but can't seem to find a "minimize payload size for dummies" as i need something that is step by step.

Software requirements

PHP: 5.2.14 - WARNING (your PHP version is outdated, upgrade to the latest 5.2.17 maybe required)
allow_url_fopen = On - OK
allow_url_include = Off - OK
magic_quotes_gpc = Off - OK
memory_limit = 134217728 - OK
post_max_size = 52428800 - OK
upload_max_filesize = 52428800 - OK
register_globals = Off - OK
safe_mode = Off - OK
short_open_tag = On - OK
disable_functions = - OK
php module: curl = curl - OK
php module: gd = gd - OK
php module: mbstring = mbstring - OK
php module: xsl = xsl - OK
php module: json = json - OK
php module: openssl = openssl - OK
php module: mysqli = mysqli - OK
php module: ftp = ftp - OK
MySQL: 5.0.92-log - OK
Web-server: Apache
rewrite_module - UNDEFINED (try to check manually: apachectl -M 2>&1 | grep rewrite_module)
OS: Linux p3nlhjava004.shr.prod.phx3.godaddyserver.net 2.6.18-238.19.1.el5PAE #1 SMP Fri Jul 15 08:15:44 EDT 2011 i686

Hardware requirements

Hardware requirements can not be determined automatically - manual server audit may be reqired.
Site setup

Dolphin version = 7.0.9 - OK
files and folders permissions
Please click here to find out if dolphin permissions are correct.
ffmpeg

FFmpeg version 0.6, Copyright (c) 2000-2010 the FFmpeg developers
built on Aug 31 2010 07:42:03 with gcc 4.4.1
configuration: --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libxvid --enable-libx264 --enable-gpl --enable-libvorbis --enable-libogg --enable-libtheora --enable-liba52 --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-version3 --enable-libfaad --enable-libfaac --enable-pthreads --disable-shared --enable-static --enable-avfilter --enable-nonfree --enable-swscale --disable-ffplay --disable-ffserver --extra-libs='-static -L/usr/lib -L/home/rayz/ffmpeg_opt -L/home/rayz/ffmpeg_opt/lib' --extra-cflags='-static -I/home/rayz/ffmpeg_opt/include'
libavutil 50.15. 1 / 50.15. 1
libavcodec 52.72. 2 / 52.72. 2
libavformat 52.64. 2 / 52.64. 2
libavdevice 52. 2. 0 / 52. 2. 0
libavfilter 1.19. 0 / 1.19. 0
libswscale 0.11. 0 / 0.11. 0
Use -h to get full help or, even better, run 'man ffmpeg'
Hyper fast Audio and Video encoder
usage: ffmpeg [options] [[infile options] -i infile]... {[outfile options] outfile}...

if you don't know if output is correct then manual server audit may be reqired.
mail sending - click here to send test email to mysite@mysite.com
cronjobs

sh: /usr/bin/crontab: Permission denied

if you are unsure if output is correct then manual server audit may be reqired.
media server
Please follow this link to check media server settings. Also you can try video chat - if video chat is working then most probably that flash media server is working correctly, however it doesn't guarantee that all other flash media server application will work.
forums
Please follow this link to check if forum is functioning properly. If it is working but '[L[' signs are displayed everywhere, then you need to compile language file (you maybe be need to compile language file separately for every language and template you have).

Site optimization

PHP:
php accelerator = NO - WARNING (Dolphin can be much faster if you install some php accelator))
php setup = cgi-fcgi - WARNING (your PHP setup maybe very inefficient, please check it for sure and try to switch to mod_php, apache dso module or FastCGI)
MySQL:
key_buffer_size = 536870912 - OK
query_cache_limit = 1048576 - OK
query_cache_size = 67108864 - OK
query_cache_type = ON - OK
max_heap_table_size = 16777216 - OK
tmp_table_size = 8388608 - FAIL (must be >= 16777216)
thread_cache_size = 100 - OK
Web-server:
User-side caching for static conten = click here to check it in Google Page Speed
If it is not enabled then please consider implement this optimization, since it improve perceived site speed and save the bandwidth, refer to this tutorial on how to do this.
To apply this optimization you need to have expires_module Apache module - UNDEFINED (try to check manually: apachectl -M 2>&1 | grep expires_module)
Server-side content compression = can be checked manually or in "Page Speed" tool build-in into browser.
If it is not enabled then please consider implement this optimization, since it improve perceived site speed and save the bandwidth, refer to this tutorial on how to do this.
To apply this optimization you need to have deflate_module Apache module - UNDEFINED (try to check manually: apachectl -M 2>&1 | grep deflate_module)
Dolphin:
DB cache = On (File based cache engine) - WARNING (installing php accelerator will speed-up file cache)
Page blocks cache = On (File based cache engine) - WARNING (installing php accelerator will speed-up file cache)
Member menu cache = On (File based cache engine) - WARNING (installing php accelerator will speed-up file cache)
Templates Cache = On (FileHtml based cache engine) - OK
CSS files cache = On - OK
JS files cache = On - OK
Compression for CSS/JS cache = On - OK

I know I'm asking a lot, I mean this is expecting a lot from any one person. I don't make money off this site. I want this to be free. Members like a free site, times are tough, they are tired of paying for memberships. I'm trying to work on another site which is a product website but I'm paying too much into this site and I really need to optimize it. The other site is a snap and I've had a site like it before (product website) and made a lot but sold it as I thought i was going into the military but that fell through. Now I want to restart it but I just became disabled and am on SSD so I don't get much and I'm paying for this site through my SSD checks and that is not much 8.00 a month for hosting and two domains a year that's all. The only thing that I do have on the site are affiliates but who really clicks on those and the most I got from having the site online for just over 7 months is $111.00. That's all.

I can't pay anyone. I can't promise anybody. But I just can't pay anyone. However. Any money that does come from my affiliates will go towards anybody that will help me. And only to any that is in the U.S. And that's if anyone helps. Me. I don't care if I have to have someone take over my PC or whatever, give me word for word instructions. I don't care if it's email tag or 15 minutes a day or one issue by issue it doesn't matter to me someone's time is a good deed to me. But if anyone does help me, and if any money comes my way I can promise you, you will be paid something. i know this won't cost much. I was told like a $100 dollars. Anything, something is better than nothing. But I can't even promise anything. It's if anything comes my way. And I'm trustworthy. My website is not private, and I keep it that way as I have nothing to hide.

Anyone interested, let me know. This is a desperation message. Sorry, at my end of the rope.

Thanks you in advance