www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Simple question

Hybrid View

Simple question

The .src, .width, and .height properties of the image object can be dynamically changed using JavaScript. The .x and .y properties cannot, however. Describe what information the .x & .y properties contain. Also provide an explanation for an alternative technique that would mimic the the affect of changing the .x & .y properties with JavaScript.

I don't want to come off as impatient but could someone please answer my questions.
    Or did I not make any sense in my post?

Thanks for your help.

Sounds like homework.
    I've switched careers...
    I'm NO LONGER a scientist,
    but now a web developer...
    awesome.

Yes it is homework, I won't deny that, but is that a reason someone can't help?

yes.

I really don't get it, I really don't. There is so much messed up s*#t going on in the world today and you consider helping someone with their homework unethical

it's got nothing to do with ethics, it's about the fact that you are supposedly learning and if we spoon feed you answers you will never learn anything.

maybe someone will answer your question as is. More likely, if you make a serious effort to answer it yourself (hint: google) and come with specific issues that are troubling you, you will find more help. as far as I can tell you have just copied the question straight off, without making any effort at all.

Thread Information