I'm not trying to be melodramatic with the title of this post, but this is exactly how it seems. At first, I noticed that page one (index) cannot be edited. Now, a recurrent problem that may be related to my website has returned. Please note that in the "Make Link box" of DMX there is what looks like Chinese or Korean. Because of this intrusion, the Short Stories category of my website is defunct. I have posted an earlier post on page one's problem, and now, after testing out the rest of my site, I found this strange problem. Is this an example of hacking a specific portion of a website? The remainder, except the introductory page and the corrupted link is all right (so far). What can I do to fix this problem? I would like to show you an example but your forum doesn't appear to allow attachments. The method the forum provide will not show DMX boxes, so I will give you my website address: http://geraldgibson.com/. If you press the link for Short Stories you will arrive at the corrupted page, which DMX allows me to fix but doesn't register on the web after being saved to remote site. Also note the gap between text and table (not there before or indicated in code)and the fact that it can't be edited either in DMX. I've tried everything!