dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: [RESOLVED] How to delete posts

resolved [RESOLVED] How to delete posts

I am new to the site and I would like to know how posts can be deleted as I have a post which I no longer have a need for. This post is also the thread btw.

You will have to contact the moderators/admins. You can click on the Report Post icon in any relevant post to make the request. (It's the triangular icon with a "!" in it.)

Note that they are not required to delete it, as once you post here it's the property of the forum -- but they usually try to comply if the request is reasonable.
    "Please give us a simple answer, so that we don't have to think, because if we think, we might find answers that don't fit the way we want the world to be."
    ~ Terry Pratchett in Nation

eBookworm.us

Quote Originally Posted by hank59 View Post
    I am new to the site and I would like to know how posts can be deleted as I have a post which I no longer have a need for. This post is also the thread btw.
    Bribe admin so you can become a mod.

Otherwise leave your thread. Mark it as resolved if it is because the whole point of threads is that the info helps out others in future as well.

After you click the submit button - you have fifteen minutes to delete you own post... Then this rule that you agreed to kicks in:

Acceptable Use Policy

By posting messages, blog entries, comments, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any form of communication through this service (collectively "the Content"), you are granting Quinstreet Inc, its successors and assignees, a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, adapt, transmit, publicly perform or display any such Content on the site to which it was contributed (or successor site). In plain English, you allow us to continue to display your contributions on the Websites.
    Yesterday, I zapped a thread you started per your "report this thread" request.

Thank you Steve. Btw you guys really cleared things up for me

Thread Information