www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Please review www.allwikilyrics.com

Threaded View

Serious people use this web site.

First of all censorship does not play a part in my life, and seeing I have been a signatory to the North American Offical Secrets Act for over twenty-five years, the rules of engagement have to be clearly outlined before inviting people to participate in WEB activities.

As the great Voltaire once said "I may not agree with what you say, but I will protect your rights to say it".

If it is your sole desire to display lyrics that only recording artists have written, then say so by all means, and limit the waste of time by serious musicians who have no desire to be implicated in the worst, most highly corrupted industry on Earth - the music industry.

Often times a good web-site goes astray due to bad management, because of people who have their single-minded determinatin of how things should be done.

The only reason I entered lyrics of my musical work was because it was advertised on this site, webdeveloper.com, which has not fallen below industry stabdards.

Those standards have been in the offing since the mid-eighties. I believed that association by interaction would lead to a decent outcome, but look how wrong I was in thinking that thought.

There are may people who would not listen to some kinds of songs and the awful lyrics that goes along with the territory, ranging from heavy metal recording artists, to rap and hip-hop artists, not that I am one of that ilk.

Don't you know that the art of censorship has been a dead duck in the water for over twenty years. We are not behind the Iron Curtain where everything must fall under the auspicies of the Communist Manifesto, or a Commie regime.

How will you deal with explicit lyrics or lyrics that are explicitly below the level of honest human experience? The way you have censored my work does not lead me to believe that your Admin can handle those facts of life.

Therefore I strongly recommend that you place a label on your site calling for pussy-foot lyrics by recording artists. Even so I doubt that you can undertake the ideation that existed in songs stemming from the sixties and seventies from around the world including Jamacian Reggae.

The last thing to remember is that serious people like me, do use this site.

Thus I must conclude my review of alllwikilyrics.com with a caustic reminder to its management - not all serious musicians are recording artists.

Best of Luck.

Sammy.
    Last edited by WyCnet; 06-16-2012 at 06:51 PM.

Thread Information