www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Need 65 Avatar Images Made

Threaded View

Exclamation Need 65 Avatar Images Made

I need 65 avatar images made for my site, scriptslancer.com. The images should go with the theme of the site, which is a freelance marketplace for contract job bidding. I need some avatar images that fit the different job categories, gender, skill, etc. If you see the color scheme of my site, it is primarily green and blue. Although these avatars are the default to choose from for the site, I want them to look good. From professional, to fun, to artistic, intellectual, etc. This site encompasses most digital fields.

I will post the job listing at scriptslancer.com under the Design and Multimedia section. Please have one sample ready to provide on how you plan to make the avatars look. The design and bid price I like the most will win the bid. This is just like other freelance bid websites, so nothing new.

As for some of the requirements, the images must be 100x100 pixels at 72dpi, and the Photoshop or Illustrator file must be provided upon completion. All other details are provided at: http://scriptslancer.com/component/j...details&id=197

Thanks.
    Last edited by scriptsconnect; 05-12-2012 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Add specifications for the job.
    ScriptsConnect, LLC / ScriptsLancer
    www.scriptsconnect.com / www.scriptslancer.com
    Sell your PHP Scripts, CSS, jQuery, .Net, Designs and more in our digital marketplace. Also, join ScriptsLancer, a Freelancer Job Marketplace to post and bid on projects.

Thread Information