dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Website Review

Website Review

I would like to get a Website Review of my website. We are in the process of updating our website. Your feedback in this regards would be appreciated.
    The link to my website is www.4acetech.com

Very nice indeed. If it is a customisation of a template, good job. If it is designed from scratch, even more impressive!

It is nice to see a good site, that loads quickly and looks professional. It annoys me when developers put forward bad sites and expect business.

I would consider on your buttons, changing the colour from lime green to orange. The colour of your site is correct, blue symbolises professionalism and orange would increase clicks and contacts submitted as it is what we consider, a more urgent colour.

One final thing, something that annoys me, which people seem to be doing nowadays as a fad gone disastrously wrong, is putting navigation bars at the bottom and the top. Do you assume I am Australian, standing on my head and the only way I can navigate your page is from the bottom upwards? Having a duplicate bar at the bottom adds nothing at all to your site.

With that bar gone, perhaps the site would fit on one page without the need to scroll.

Anyway nice site ...

I really appreciate your valuable comments. We have a new theme on that and I would love to show you that and get a feedback on that too. Let me know how Could I do that?

Quote Originally Posted by wh666-666 View Post
    Very nice indeed. If it is a customisation of a template, good job. If it is designed from scratch, even more impressive!

It is nice to see a good site, that loads quickly and looks professional. It annoys me when developers put forward bad sites and expect business.

I would consider on your buttons, changing the colour from lime green to orange. The colour of your site is correct, blue symbolises professionalism and orange would increase clicks and contacts submitted as it is what we consider, a more urgent colour.

One final thing, something that annoys me, which people seem to be doing nowadays as a fad gone disastrously wrong, is putting navigation bars at the bottom and the top. Do you assume I am Australian, standing on my head and the only way I can navigate your page is from the bottom upwards? Having a duplicate bar at the bottom adds nothing at all to your site.

With that bar gone, perhaps the site would fit on one page without the need to scroll.

Anyway nice site ...

.. not sure how late I am for reviewing your site, but here goes ...

1) Easy on the eye
    2) Clean design, layout and alignment
    3) Robust Navigation
    4) As mentioned above, professional colouring in your overall theme.

One quick question, how much does content "nudge" between browsers, such as IE, Firefox, Opera etc?

Otherwise, GOOD JOB!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4acetech View Post
    I really appreciate your valuable comments. We have a new theme on that and I would love to show you that and get a feedback on that too. Let me know how Could I do that?
    Feel free to share a link to the new theme/sit mock up on here. I look forward to seeing your new theme/next piece!

An effective presentation.

I have no complaints. The interactions with a User are smooth, efficient and pleasant.

I do have a Business concern. Most Web Hosts do not seem accountable in terms of providing Information about their Location and Corporate Structure, or a "front man/woman". Every other business has to give some details, but Web Hosts seem exempt from this practice, and I often wonder why? It also seems as if Web Hosts use fake names to answer questions, and provide service. I despise this practice.

If I had to choose another Host, I would go for the one that comes across as being more accountable.

Great Job. I hope you remain in business for years to come, as I predict a shake-up in the Hosting Business.

Sam.

Web Developer

It ideas website is a leading web developer in Islamabad, Pakistan<a href="http://www.itideaswebsites.com">web application developer,website development, website developer, website design and development </a>

Very nice, clean design. I Like it.

Just a couple of comments:
    -The font size (in my opinion) could be a little bigger to make the whole thing a little easier on the eyes.
    -Also, the first time someone visits and hovers their mouse over the "contact us now" button it flickers away for a second to load the hover image. I would solve this by using an image sprite that has both button images on it so the hover state is already in the browser cache when they hover, or alternatively, pre-cache the hover image.

if you force refresh (ctrl+F5) then ait for the page to load then hover over the button you will see what I mean.

Other than that, great job.

EDIT: also just noticed the feilds on the contact form do the same thing on first hover.
    Last edited by damndaewoo; 05-20-2012 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Because I felt like it

How to bring Traffic on my Website

I want to know how can i bring traffic to my website and how to differentiate how i can work on the local traffic and how to work on the international traffic
    www.itideaswebsites.com

Thread Information