www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How to bring traffic to my website

Hybrid View

How to bring traffic to my website

I want to know how to bring traffic to my website, the local traffic and the international traffic. www.itideaswebsites.com

Your website is slow to load, so I would investigate that first.

Pay attention to things such as your animation not quite displaying properly.
    99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code, fix one bug, compile it again ... 101 little bugs in the code

An important petition, regarding your human rights:
    https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitio...r-both-genders

Your website seems new. All the basic things are pending, Canonical redirection, i also dont see any meta (there is just default meta).

Do search engine optimize your website to Google. Here is a detailed guide on SEO and is mainly for beginners, go through:

SEO is an acronym for "search engine optimization" or "search engine optimizer." Deciding to hire an SEO is a big decision that can potentially improve your site and save time, but you can also risk damage to your site and reputation. Make sure to research the potential advantages as well as the damage that an irresponsible SEO can do to your site.
    Continued: http://support.google.com/webmasters...n&answer=35291

Web site promotion has become a time consuming project and a new position in the web design industry, Search Engine Consultants, has been created. there are some points that should be consider in promoting your website.
    1) Build a strong, solid business foundation
    2) Join a few Web rings
    3) Make your business web site trustable

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by canadianschoice View Post
    I want to know how to bring traffic to my website, the local traffic and the international traffic. www.itideaswebsites.com
    Try to increase your site traffic with a special program.

Get Backlinks, its a commercial site so you should expect to pay for traffic, but its cheap, google backlink services and paid web traffic.

Seriously if you Google "ways to increase my web traffic" then do your homework (budget), you can buy hits, facebook likes (which means more hits), fans, buy tweets by the thousand, and get one of your own free SEO courses, pay particular attention to items 13 to 26 of your online seo course because they all relate to getting your website out there.

(BTW that link is broken, 404 error) otherwise the site looks good for a commercial site.
    Cam

Probably the best way to promote a blog is by guest posting on other blogs in a similar niche. You can add it to every online directory under the sun, but the chances of that generating any actual traffic are pretty slim. People mostly use that kind of process to crease backlinks to help them climb the Google pagerank ladder. To really increase traffic you need to get involved in your niche on a personal level. Guest posting is the best way of doing this, as it introduces you to people, lets you communicate with them through comments and also paints you as an expert in that area. Posting on forums and commenting on other blogs too are well worthwhile.

Create a blog page on your website, then write new and unique content on this blog and share these posts on social sites, both networking and bookmarking sites. Also work on long tail keywords along with short keywords for getting traffic.

Register profile at Facebook, upgrade your acc, create group page and invite your friends there That's how you could promote your website in Facebook

Thread Information