www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How to integrate my blog with facebook sign up?

Hybrid View

How to integrate my blog with facebook sign up?

http://slcricket.co.nr
    Above is the link to my blog,it's created from blogger.
    I want to know, how can I make my visitors sign up to it through facebook.
    With a FB sign up button,where visitors can sign up,become members and comment on posts with facebook comment box.
    I actually want to integrate my whole blog with facebook from sign up,login to comment boxes!
    Please can anyone help me!
    Thank you!

Hi Johnsky..nothing to worry about..go to FACEBOOK DEVELOPER site,u can get the signup,login,comment and also the code for fb like..just copy and paste it in to your site

I have a shopping cart developed using PHP (CS-CART). I am interested in having Facebook sign-in button on my site where a Facebook account holder should be able to login to my site using his Facebook credentials. Even though I have enable facebook login and when a user signs up, my site doesn't show new signups or new users. Meaning, facebook profiles are not getting pushed to my site. Could you please tell me the step by step process in implementing this. You may also visit my DEMO site at http://lanka.onlineam.com for easy reference.

I tried every possible way but didn't work.

Regards.

Go to Facebook Developer via this developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/. There is a LIKE BOX code there. Hope this help.

I am not talking about a Like box here. It is purely user registration

For any facebook code related assistance you must go to the developer site of the facebook from where you can get the code of the LIKE button or the code to integrate facebook with your website. YOU just have to copy that code and paste it into your website.

Thread Information