www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Future of Web Development and Design

Hybrid View

Lightbulb Future of Web Development and Design

Hey Guys,

I am currently a senior at California Polytechnic State University San Luis Obispo, and am working on my senior project! I am essentially trying to gather information on where web development and design may head in the future. I have created a survey that I would love for all of you to fill out! Please help me graduate this quarter so I can move on to bigger and better things! It will be greatly appreciated!

Here is the link to my survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/S9J56QG. I promise you it will only take about 5 minutes. There are only 7 questions. Thanks again for helping me out!

Glad to help out, just completed it for you. Bumpy bumpy, hope others oblige and help you out as well.

FYI, in future try qualtrics.com for free surveys, it allows better logic loops and far better tracking by IP address of responses.
    99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code, fix one bug, compile it again ... 101 little bugs in the code

An important petition, regarding your human rights:
    https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitio...r-both-genders

Added my two cents for what its worth.

Bump also.

Me too!
    "It will never rain roses: when we want to have more roses, we must plant more roses." - George Eliot

A-504, Safal Pegasus, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015 In
    Web Development always going to be around. Unless you decide to shift track. The internet has revolutionized the way in which information is disseminated. You're part of it.

Thread Information