www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: SEO impact?

SEO impact?

Hi,

I have a few old (dead) sites. Thinking about building new sites and reusing those domain names. Anybody know if google will penalize me for that?

Thanks

I don't think so because if you had not penalized for the poor content or unnatural links then you can continue with quality content and natural links.

Yeah that's kind of what I thought. Just hoping someone would know for sure.

Sure you can use old domains, google will not penelized instead you have to do proper seo for that.

Web SEO Impact is the industry leader in IT Services and one of the best SEO companies in these days.Impact for Business is your one stop place for all of your online marketing needs, SEO, Mobile, Web Design, Web Development and more.

Quote Originally Posted by wsparrow View Post
    Hi,

I have a few old (dead) sites. Thinking about building new sites and reusing those domain names. Anybody know if google will penalize me for that?

Thanks
    I think old or dead sites don't mean your site is invalid. As long as you was never penalized by Google, it's ok to reuse them.

SEO have get impact on web development and online marketing.Without SEO you can not promote your business.

Haha, I wish if you had tried to let them matured! Are they still existing, can you share links(Don't spam here you can mail me), For search engines also: Old is Gold

There is no reason for penalizing the old domains, but on thing to keep in mind that if they ever expired in the past then they will just work as new domains now.

If you're activating the dead site by re-producing the new contents which are relevant, original and quality then nothing will happen to your site, I mean your website will not be penalized.

I dont think there is any thing harmful in this, i think you must have old domain probably you can get that benefit.

Thread Information