www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Hi, I'm new and need help!

Hi, I'm new and need help!

Hello everyone! I am new here and was hoping I could pick a brain or two... I'm having issues with what I should do. Ya see, I have this idea for an interactive website that I think would be of interest to a lot of people. That's not my issue- my issue is that I do not know the first thing about how to go about making it happen. My other issue is that I don't know who I'd even ask or who to trust for that matter. That's why I am here. I know there is someone here that can advise me, at least on who to talk to about this. Someone who is trustworthy.. Any advise, comment, information, etc would be so so appreciated. Sorry if I seem pushy, I don't mean to be. I'm just a little anxious about my idea. Thanks again so much.
    Sincerely,
    MichellAnder

Guessing you don't want to spend the next year learning out create web sites??? I would ask everyone I knew to recommend someone they use or may their companies use.

I would advise that you air your idea on somewhere like here. Someone will have had the same idea at some point, but it is best you say now, so others can tell you if it has already been done.

Some people on here, may be willing to work for a little and a share of further revenue and/or to bulk up their portfolio.
    99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code, fix one bug, compile it again ... 101 little bugs in the code

An important petition, regarding your human rights:
    https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitio...r-both-genders

Hello dear I'm also new user on this site.
    :-)

Thread Information