www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Sr. PHP Web Developer Opportunity with Gazillion Entertainment

Hybrid View

Talking Sr. PHP Web Developer Opportunity with Gazillion Entertainment

Gazillion is looking for a versatile Sr PHP Web Developer to become a member of our platform team. This agile and highly productive team is dedicated to building central technologies and systems supporting our massively multiplayer games. As a member of our team you will help develop new features for our platform systems, integrate our platform with leading social networks, and add new features to our websites. We work sustainable hours and offer competitive compensation.

About Us
    Gazillion Entertainment is a developer, publisher and operator of massively multiplayer online games and services for wide audiences. Our team of world-class creative talent is comprised of leaders from the videogame, entertainment and technology industries who are focused on developing and supporting a new generation of superior quality, massively entertaining online properties.

Qualifications:
    • Must have PHP, HTML, CSS, Javascript, MySQL and NoSQL experiences
    • Experience working with PHP mvc framework such as Zend, CakePhp, or CodeIgniter
    • Experience working with Javascript framework like JQuery

Bonus Points:
    • Working experience with Magento
    • HTML5 and CSS3 experience
    • Experiences creating or working with REST APIs
    • Experience with Java, C++, and/or C#/.NET

Check out our latest MMO http://www.marvelheroes.com

Please PM me with any information you have available (LinkedIn, Resume)

Hello there,

I'm Will with the Web Development Group. I'm an expert in Graphic Designs,
    PHP, CSS, HTML 5, Wordpress. I'm confident I can help you 100%.

When possible send me a direct email william@webdevelopmentgroup.org or visit my link below with my recent work & portfolio:

WARRIOR SPECIALS!- Web Design, Web Development, Application/Mobile Dev, Marketing,(REVIEWS INSIDE)

WILL

Hello

Our PHP developers are highly experienced and are very well versed with the latest PHP version and technologies. They have hands-on experience of over 13 years in various aspects of PHP development

We also provide services like Drupal Development, Joomla Development, SugarCRM Development, WordPress Development, Magento Development, X Cart Development and Zen Cart Development.

For more information please visit us at http://www.offshorephpprogrammers.com/

Thanks.
    Alice B

Thread Information